Micro Food Plots Master Series 3-point Tractor MFP-103-2
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant coated finish, 40” Clod Buster™ Cultipacker, 40” HD Drag
- 40” cutting swath with each pass Accu-Seed System electric seed box drops seed directly behind disc reducing seed loss.
- Heavy-duty frame with 12 notched blades and heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Our trademarked Accu Seed System drops seed directly behind disc reducing seed loss.
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Height: 40″
- Width: 73″
- Folded Length: 68″
- Approx. Weight: 775 lbs
3-point rear attach tillage disc used to prepare soil for planting. Heavy-duty angle-iron frame with 10-18″ x 3mm notched blades, 10-18″ x 3mm smooth blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings. 6-1/2′ cutting swath with each pass. Category I quick-hitch hookup. Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish. Our trademarked Accu Seed System can plant virtually any type of seed from grasses to corn to clover.
The Accu-Seed System by Micro Food Plots is designed to maximize mixing and dispensing of your seed. Whether you are planting fine clover or sunflower seed, the Accu-Seed Systems adjustable seed-gate will give you precise distribution and metering of the seed when planting your next food plot. The 12V DC mechanically driven high torque sealed motor is designed to last and boasts a much lower operational cost than traditional mechanically driven seeders. The Accu-Seed System’s motor is controlled with a micro switch cord that allows the operator to power off and on as needed for optimal seed distribution. No more wasting or over-seeding. The Accu-Seed System is constructed with precision laser cut, heavy duty steel, long lasting powder coated finish, with welded construction, and best of all it is made in the USA.
Shipping is dock to dock, (your UPS servicing facility), in the continental United States. Lift-gate and other services can be quoted for an additional charge as needed. Local pick-up is also available.
There are no reviews yet.