- Ideal for grading and smoothing food plots, yards, and garden sites. Works great for dragging driveways, riding tracks and arenas.
- Attaches to garden tractors, 4-wheeler and UTV’s. Min 8 HP required
- Includes heavy-duty, reinforced steel drawbar with 5/16 in. chain with ring-type hitch
- 1/2-inch diameter metal tines are cold-formed from high-carbon steel to eliminate breakage and to last a lifetime.
- Unique construction allows tines to follow every contour of your ground for maximum coverage
Using the Micro Food Plots® chain harrow drag to level food plots and to break up dirt clods is ideal to give you the finish you desire. Attaches to garden tractors, 4-wheeler or UTV’s. Metal teeth are designed for grabbing soil or grading surfaces. Turn it over to cover seed and to do your final smoothing.
- Approx. Weight: 73 lbs.
- Width: 4′
- Length: 4′
- Rod Size: 7/16″
Shipping is via UPS Freight from our dock to the UPS Freight service facility that services your address and is Customer Pick-Up/Will Call. If you desire residential lift gate service another $150.00 in shipping will apply. (If you have access to a dock please inquire and we will do what we can to accommodate)