12 Blade Disc with Accu-Seed System ®, Cultipacker and heavy duty drag
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant coated finish, 40” Cultipacker, 40” HD Drag, Heavy Duty Tires and 1 7/8” Hitch!
- ATV/UTV pulled disc used to prepare soil and for planting (4X4 500cc or larger recommended)
- Heavy-duty frame with 12 notched blades and heavy-duty sealed bearings
- 40” cutting swath with each pass Accu-Seed System electric seed box drops seed directly behind disc reducing seed loss.
- Considering adding one of our optional plows for help breaking up virgin soils and cultivating areas with sod and/or vegetation
Used to prepare soil and planting. Heavy duty frame with 12 notched blades, and heavy duty sealed bearings. 40” cutting swath with each pass. 1 7/8” ball hookup and features our durable coat finish! This unit utilizes a down pressure system for maximum cut.
The Accu-Seed System® by Micro Food Plots® is designed to maximize mixing and dispensing of your seed. Whether you are planting fine clover or sunflower seed, the Accu-Seed Systems adjustable seed-gate will give you precise distribution and metering of the seed when planting your next food plot. The 12V DC mechanically driven high torque sealed motor is designed to last and boasts a much lower operational cost than traditional mechanically driven seeders. The Accu-Seed System’s motor is controlled with a micro switch cord that allows the operator to power off and on as needed for optimal seed distribution. No more wasting or over-seeding. The Accu-Seed System is constructed with precision laser cut, heavy duty steel, long lasting finish, with welded construction, and best of all it is Made in the USA.
- Approx Weight 646 lbs
- Folded length 68″
- Machine Width 48″
*Product in video shown above includes the optional turner plow add on.
Shipping is via UPS Freight from our dock to the UPS Freight service facility that services your address and is Customer Pick-Up/Will Call. Call for best shipping price. If you desire residential lift gate service Additional shipping charges will apply. (If you have access to a dock please inquire and we will do what we can to accommodate)